The Public Relations Office acts as the liaison body between AAU and its public audiences, partners and stakeholders. It handles relations with AAU's host communities, national community and the media. It is the true eyes of the University and the conveyance channel of AAU's mission, objectives and goals.
- Seeking a significant and pioneering role in insuring positive change in the local and the national communities.
- Networking with local institutions to carry out joint ventures that further the University mission.
- Providing support and logistic services to AAU faculties, departments and centers.
- Consolidating the students/local community confidence in AAU.
- Marketing the university according to its academic and scientific excellence.
- Enhancing the students and community trust in the university.
- Conserving the image of the university and enhancing its accomplishments.
Phone #: 04-2418888 | Ext.: 1157
Fax #: 04-2510992
Provides a connection with the local institutions.
Organizes all the marketing activities that target the high school “Tawjihi” students.
Organizes a reception and a tour for the high school students
Designs all the leaflets of the university.
Publish all the news and the reports through social media.
Publish the university announcements through social media.
Follow up all the publishing concerning the university.
Makes a reception for the delegations that visit the university and organize a schedule for them.
Provides all the logistic preparations that deal with the public relations work in all the university departments and faculties.