Our students will demonstrate application of knowledge ,effective communication and personal and social responsibility in the following ways:
1. Application: demonstrate one can apply functional and foundational concepts to think critically and solve business problems in curricular and co-curricular situations.
2. Functional interdependence: demonstrate an understanding of the interdependencies among business functions and processes.
3. Opportunity recognition: articulate ways to turn situations and problems into business or personal opportunities.
4. Creativity: recognize when creative thinking is appropriate in a problem solving process and generate novel solutions to problems or new ways to respond to opportunities.
5. Ethical decision making: recognize ethical issues, apply ethical frameworks to analyze them, then choose and defend a solution.
6. Reflective thinking: demonstrate careful consideration of a belief, form of knowledge, action, or experience and think about it, evaluate it, and develop insight toward future action.
7. Initiative: seek opportunities for active involvement in curricular and/or co-curricular areas.
8. Writing: produce quality business documents that exhibit competence in content, organization and clarity, quality, and referencing.
9. Presenting: develop and make quality business presentations that exhibit competence in content, listening, media, non-verbal presentation skills, organization and clarity, and verbal presentation skills.