A Bagrut certificate is classified as “Scientific” if it satisfies either of the following two conditions:
- The certificate includes (9) scientific units of which (4) units are assigned to Mathematics.
- The certificate includes (11) scientific units of which (3) units are assigned to Mathematics.
The following courses are currently considered part of the scientific stream:
|Chemistry Research||Machine Control|
|Physics||Control & Monitoring Systems|
|Physics Research||Health Sciences|
|Digital Systems||Medical Engineering|
|Construction Technologies||Software Engineering|
|Technical Topic: Computer and Networks||Computerized design and production|
|Computing and ICT infrastructure||The infrastructure of computers and communications|
|Science and Technology in Society||Knowledge and Data Systems|
|Planning and Programming System||Biotechnology (shortened)|
|Auto Control||The infrastructure of Communication computerized|
|Machine Control||Auto mechanics systems|
|Information science & knowledge (Computer Science)||Electrical systems / Control systems and energy|
|Principles and basics of ecology|
Note: Other courses will be classified case by case
CALCULATING YOUR BAGRUT AVERAGE
To calculate your Bagrut average, click on the following link
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FROM STUDENTS
1. Filling out AAU online Application.
2. Official high school diploma certified (Taodat Bagrut / תעודת בגרות) and translated to English or Arabic as duly authorized by the notary public.
3. National Identity Card (local applicants) or passport (international applicants).
4. Original birth certificate or a copy duly certified.
5. Personal photo. ( 2 )
6. Stress Examination (only applicants for Sport Sciences program).
original and legalized copies of the above documents must be submitted in order to secure full admission.