A Bagrut certificate is classified as “Scientific” if it satisfies either of the following two conditions:
- The certificate includes (9) scientific units of which (4) units are assigned to Mathematics.
- The certificate includes (11) scientific units of which (3) units are assigned to Mathematics.
The following courses are currently considered part of the scientific stream:
|Chemistry Research||Construction Engineering|
|Biology Research (**)||CAD Systems (shortened)|
|Biotechnology||Computerized design and production|
|Physics||Foundations of Information and Communication Technologies|
|Physics Research||Knowledge and Data Systems|
|Digital Systems||Planning and Programming System|
|Environment||The infrastructure of Communication computerized|
|Agriculture||Auto mechanics systems|
|Technical Topic: Computer and Networks||IT systems|
|Science and Technology in Society||Information science & knowledge (Computer Science)|
|Mechanical Engineering||Electrical systems/Control systems and energy|
|Mechanical Systems||Principles and basics of ecology|
|Information Security||Mechatronics Thesis|
|Machine Control||Electronics and Computers|
|Mechatronics systems||Mechanical engineering|
|Technical Sciences||Science and technology for all|
|Information Systems||Biotechnology Systems|
|Control & Monitoring Systems||Medical devices|
|Health Sciences||(CAM systems)|
|Medical Engineering||Laboratory in engineering mechanics|
Note: Other courses will be classified case by case
CALCULATING YOUR BAGRUT AVERAGE
To calculate your Bagrut average, click on the following link
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FROM STUDENTS
1. Filling out AAU online Application.
2. Official high school diploma certified (Taodat Bagrut / תעודת בגרות) and translation to it in English or Arabic as duly authorized by the notary public.
3. National Identity Card (local applicants) or passport (international applicants).
4. Original birth certificate or a copy duly certified.
5. Personal photo. ( 2 )
6. Stress Examination (only applicants for Sport Sciences program).
original and legalized copies of the above documents must be submitted in order to secure full admission.