According to the MoU signed between the Arab American University in Palestine and the University of Jordan in Jordan to annually accept some Palestinian students to get a Degree in Doctor of Medicine (M.D) from the University of Jordan by the following requirements:
- The applications to the University of Jordan admitted at the Arab American University Jenin’s Campus.
- The student gets the acceptance to the Doctor of Medicine (M.D) specialization at the University of Jordan directly before starting his/her studies at the Arab American University, according to the University of Jordan admission requirements.
- The students study three semesters – the first, second, and summer semesters of the same academic year – at the Arab American University as a visiting student.
- After fulfilling the Arab American University success requirements for the first academic year according to the study plan, the student finishes his/her study at the University of Jordan to get the degree in Doctor of Medicine (M.D) after completing its requirements according to the University of Jordan regulations and rules.
- The student awarded a doctor's degree in Doctor of Medicine (M.D) from the University of Jordan after completing this degree requirements.
- The student enrolled in the program is subject to the University of Jordan tuition fees set for the international program, but during his/her studies at the Arab American University he/she is subject to tuition fees set by the Arab American University.
- The program duration is at least six years and the total required credits in the study plan are 256 credit hours, of which 42 are studied at the Arab American University while the rest 214 studied at the University of Jordan.
- Applicant must be a holder of a high school diploma / or its equivalent certified by the Palestinian Ministry of Education and Higher Education in the Scientific branche.
- Must have a minimum grade of 85%.
Admission Application Instructions:
- Submission of admission applications will begin on Tuesday, 17 July 2018.
- The Admission Card can be obtained for a bachelor's degree and Diploma in Education for Upper Basic Level through:
- Financial Department at the main campus of the University in Jenin.
- Ramallah Site – AL-Rehan.
- University Office in Nazareth.
- The following banks in all its branches:
Arab Islamic Bank
Palestine Investment Bank
Palestine Islamic Bank
Housing Bank For Trade and Finance
Cairo Amman Bank
National Bank Bank of Palestine Ltd. Quds Bank
- Admission application fees is $70 USD non-refundable.
- Fill out the online application form that’s available at (www.aauj.edu/apply) And enter all the required fields.
- Applicant should go then to the Deanship of Admissions and Registration at the university main campus in Jenin for submitting the original documents.
- When the application is complete and all requirements have been achieved the student will receive the final acceptance letter.
- The student should pay the seat reservation fee at any of our certified banks then get the seat reservation letter by Email or from the Deanship of Admission and Registration. Which contains the appointment for the English placement test and the login information required for the edugate portal.
- For further information. Contact the Deanship of Admission and Registration by telephone (042-418888) Ext. ( 3 ) or Fax (042-510814) or by email (Daraauj.edu).
Required Documents: (Original and legalized copies of the documents below must be submitted in order to secure full admission)
- Fill out AAU online Application
- Transcript of high school diploma certified / or its equivalent by the Palestinian Ministry of Education and Higher Education. And for Bagrut Students, Original Bagrut diploma (Taodat Bagrut / תעודת בגרות) and translation to it in English or Arabic as duly authorized by the notary public.
- National Identity Card (local applicants) or passport (international applicants)
- Original birth certificate or a copy duly certified. (local applicants)
- Personal photo. ( 2 )
- The deadline to apply for admission in which seats are still available, on Wednesday, 22/08/2018.
- Submitting the application form does not -necessarily- guarantee admission.
- Please keep Admission Card until you get the final acceptance.
- Classes begin on Saturday 22/09/2018.
For further information. Contact the Deanship of Admission and Registration by telephone (042418888) Ext. ( 3 ) or by email (Daraauj.edu). Or contact with Ms. Raeda Faraj - Faculty of Dentistry 04-2418888 - Ext. (1500) - during the official hours or mobile 0594364141.