The Deanship of Admission and Registration at the Arab American University announces of start receiving applications for admission for Bachelor Degree and Diploma in Education for Upper Basic Level for Spring 2017/2018 from Tuesday, 02/01/2018 until Wednesday, 14/02/2018 in the faculties of the university as follows:
|Faculty||Major||High School Branch||Minimum High School Average|
|Engineering & Information Technology||Computer Systems Engineering||Scientific or Industrial or Information Technology||75%|
|Computer Information Technology (CIT)||Scientific or Industrial or Information Technology or Agricultural||65%|
|Computer Networks / Minor Information Security|
|Geographic Information Systems (GIS)||All Branches||65%|
|Sciences||Mathematics and Statistics||Scientific or Industrial or Agricultural or Information Technology||65%|
|Mathematics and Statistics / Minor in Computer Science|
|Mathematics and Statistics / Minor in Education|
|Biology and Biotechnology|
|Biology and Biotechnology / Minor in Education|
|Physics / Minor in Computer Science|
|Physics / Minor in Education|
|Chemistry / Minor in Education|
|Arts||Arabic Language and Media||All Branches||65%|
|Education - Basic Elementary Education|
|English Language / Minor in Education|
|Sports Sciences||All Branches - under the following conditions:
1- Pass the fitness exam ( date will be assigned later ).
2- Candidate must be healthy ( with a certified effort test from a licensed health center ).
|Allied Medical Sciences||Medical Laboratory Sciences||Scientific or Industrial or Agricultural||65%|
( Admission not available )
|Scientific or Literary or Shar'i or Agricultural or Industrial or Hotels or Home Economics or Entrepreneurship and Business|
|Physio - Therapy||Scientific or Industrial or Agricultural|
|Occupational Therapy||Scientific or Literary or Shar'i or Agricultural or Industrial or Hotels or Home Economics or Entrepreneurship and Business||
65% for Scientific or Industrial or Agricultural Branches
70% for Literary or Shar'i or Hotels or Home Economics or Entrepreneurship and Business Branches
|Administrative & Financial Sciences||Accounting||All Branches||75%|
|Human Resource Management|
|Finance and Banking Sciences|
|Management Information Systems (MIS)|
|Hospitals and Health Care Management|
|Fiqh & Law|
|Arts||Teaching Sciences||Must have a relevant bachelor degree from a recognized university or currently is a student at AAU and finished 70 Cr.Hrs with no less than (60%) or (1.67) or (C-) GPA|
Admission Application Instructions:
- Submission of admission applications will begin on Tuesday, 02 June 2018.
- The Admission Card can be obtained for a bachelor's degree and Diploma in Education for Upper Basic Level through:
- Financial Department at the main campus of the University in Jenin.
- Ramallah Site – AL-Rehan.
- University Office in Nazareth.
- The following banks in all its branches:
Arab Islamic Bank
Palestine Investment Bank
Palestine Islamic Bank
Housing Bank For Trade and Finance
Cairo Amman Bank
National Bank Bank of Palestine Ltd. Quds Bank
- Admission application fees is 200 NIS non-refundable.
- Fill out the online application form available at (www.aauj.edu/apply) And enter all the necessary information.
- If the application is accepted, the applicant will receive the initial acceptance letter through the SMS service or E-mail which may contain additional instructions.
- Applicant should go to the admissions office in the Admission and Registration Department at main campus in Jenin for submitting the original documents, receive the final acceptance letter and reserve the seat..
- For further information. Contact the Deanship of Admission and Registration by telephone (042-418888) Ext. ( 3 ) or Fax (042-510814) or by email (Daraauj.edu).
- Fill out AAU online Application
- Transcript of high school diploma certified / or its equivalent by the Palestinian Ministry of Education and Higher Education.
- National Identity Card (local applicants) or passport (international applicants)
- Original birth certificate or a copy duly certified. (local applicants)
- Personal photo. ( 2 )
- Stress Examination (only applicants for Sport Sciences program).
* Note: original and legalized copies of the above documents must be submitted in order to secure full admission.
- The deadline to apply for admission to the specialties in which seats are still available, on Wednesday, 14/02/2018.
- Submitting the application form does not -necessarily- guarantee admission.
- Please keep Admission Card until you get the final acceptance.
- Classes begin on Saturday 17/02/2018.