The main objective of the AAU/IUP MBA program is to prepare successful working professionals for senior leadership roles, new careers, and entrepreneurial opportunities.
The program further aims to prepare students to:
The objective of earning an executive MBA is to increase career options or simply to update knowledge and brush up on skills already acquired. EMBA degrees frequently lead to upper management positions such as:
• Leadership opportunities in new functional areas or new industries.
• Senior roles that require broader business knowledge and stronger leadership skills.
A new graduate may not start out in such a position, but certainly has the opportunity to move up the career ladder faster than non-MBA counterparts. Outstanding careers after earning an MBA degree include:
• Finance Officer or Financial Manager
• Financial Analyst
• Human Resources Director or Manager
• Management Analyst
• Management Consultant
• Marketing Director or Manager
• Marketing Research Analyst
• Public Relations Specialist
• Product Manager