Dear student we are glad you have chosen the Arab American University to proceed your study. Wish you the best of luck, success and achievement through our academic facilities, laboratories and extracurricular activities.
We are pleased to introduce these instructions on university entry:
1. After choosing your intended specialization you have to buy the Admission Card. You can get it from:
- Financial Department at the university main campus, Jenin.
- University campus at Al-Rayhan neighborhood, Ramallah city.
- University Office at Nazareth city.
- One of the branches of the accredited banks (Islamic Arab, Islamic Palestinian, Arab, The National, Jerusalem, Palestinian Investment, Housing, Cairo Amman, Palestine).
The Admission Card fee is ( $70 USD), non-refundable for both Bachelor degrees and Education Diploma.
3. During filling the application you can save it and return to modify it later then send it.
4. When the application gets accepted you will receive an SMS or an email stating your initial acceptance and the following procedures.
5. After finalizing the admission procedures, which are: :
- Submit the required documents to admission employee.
- Pay the seat reservation fees.
You get a seat reservation document via email or a registration officer, which includes:
- Your academic information (Faculty, Specialization and Student Number).
- Your English Placement test date.
- University portal Log In information.
6. Head to the Deanship of Student Affairs Office at Admission and Registration building to get your university card.
7. After you submit the English Placement Test and get your result your first semester course schedule will be uploaded to the portal, which you can also obtain from the admissions officer.
Note: Application status can be tracked at any time by going to home page in the online application and using the log in information from the admission card.
Deadlines for Fall semester of academic year 2018/2019:
- 26\05\2018 Start accepting admission applications.
- 19\09\2018 Deadline for accepting admission applications.
- 22\09\2018 Start of Semester and classes begin.
Application Review Process
Admissions staff will review each application individually. The requirements will be checked and matched with the specific requirements of applicant's chosen specialization and decisions will be made, applying doesn’t mean you got accepted in the specialization. Student with artistic, athletic, literature or other talents gives advantage on admission.
Required original documents must be submitted with the application. Note that AAUJ gives limited time frame to submit the required documents with your application.
In some specializations student must succeed a personal interview, theoretical exam, or practical exam to complete the admission process.
Save Application Documents
Please keep the Admission Card and other documents until you get the final decision regarding your admission.